♥ Reading ♥ Writing ♥ Sculpture
♥ Painting ♥ Sketching ♥ Interior Design
♥ Bike Riding ♥ Swimming ♥ Fashion Design
♥ Batman ♥ Transformers ♥ Resident Evil 4
♥ Silent Hill ♥ Spider-man ♥ Rock Music
♥ Dead Space ♥ Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
♥ Pirates of the Caribbean ♥ The Walking Dead
♥ Starscream ♥ Dead Space ♥ Left 4 Dead
1. Raphael: I don’t know… I think it’s the bad-boy attitude. Perhaps it’s the fact that he reminds me of myself a little, particularly the short temperedness.
2. Pyramid head: I know I’m not the only one here! Yes, its weird but me (and plenty of others) can’t deny that he is pretty smexy - for a dead creature. O.o
3. Cobra Commander: His voice. That is all. Oh, and that perfectly sculpted body beneath that divine blue suit of his.
4. Kroenen: A silent, psychotic, half-dead Nazi assassin. He is highly skilled, intelligent and deadly. Under his mask is not a pretty sight, however, he wears that skin-tight leather wonderfully.
5. Scarecrow: Odd yes, but I just find the whole get-up appealing. Especially the mask. Also, much love for that psychotic, crazy laugh of his.
6. Blitzwing: Maybe it’s his cold and calculating demeanour that’s appealing… I don’t know. But he is extremely cute with his inquisitive and intelligent ways.
7. Vincent Valentine: Mysterious, quiet and sensitive. He may not say much and little is known about him for his reserved and quiet nature, but that face is the image of perfection. Also, those eyes…
8. Knockout: The name speaks for itself. He is extremely smexy - especially when angry.
9. Maccus: Ok, I know I’m not the only one here (I was shocked to find I wasn’t anyway) but omgoooooshhhhhh for a shark/man/zombie he is wonderfully intriguing and hooooot.
10. Starscream: With a devilishly handsome face and that devious, deceitful personality, what’s not to love?